CA - San Francisco, San Francisco International Airport
- Clear sky
- Temperature: 50 °F
- Rel. Humidity: 71 %
Fri, 12/20/2013 - 23:56
Updated as of July 3, 2009
- Non-Account Activity. You can read City And Press articles and comments without having a City And Press Account.
- Account-Related Activity. Certain other activities on City And Press, such as making recommendations, require you to have a City And Press Account. We ask for some personal information when you create a City And Press Account, including your email address and a password, which is used to protect your account from unauthorized access. A City And Press Account allows you to access many of our services that require registration.
- Usage Information. We may record information about your usage, such as when you use City And Press, your recommendations, and your comments. If you are logged in, we may associate that information with your account.
- Published Content. Any personal information or textual content that you voluntarily disclose online (on comments area, within your profile pages, etc.) becomes publicly available and can be collected and used by others.
- If you submit personally identifiable information to us through City And Press Sites, we use your personal information to operate, maintain, and provide to you the general and personalized features and functionality of City And Press Sites, and to process any flagging activity or correspondence you send to us.
- Your account name is displayed to other users when you submit comments through City And Press Sites and other users can contact you through comments. Any comments that you submit to City And Press Sites may be redistributed through the Internet and other media collections, and may be viewed by the general public.
- We do not use your email address or other personally identifiable information to send commercial or marketing messages without your consent or except as part of a specific program or feature for which you will have the ability to opt-in or opt-out. We may, however, use your email address without further consent for non-marketing or administrative purposes (such as notifying you of major City And Press Site changes or for customer service purposes).
- We use both your personally identifiable information and certain non-personally-identifiable information (such as anonymous user usage data, cookies, IP addresses, browser type, network information, etc.) to improve the quality and design of City And Press Sites and to create new features, promotions, functionality, and services by storing, tracking, analyzing, and processing user preferences and trends, as well as user activity and communications.
When you create an account on the site, some information about your account and your account activity will be provided to other Users of the site. This may include the date you opened your account, the date you last logged into your account, your user name, you comments, and your recommendations.
You may, of course, decline to submit personally identifiable information through City And Press Sites, in which case you can still read articles or comments, and explore City And Press Sites, but City And Press may not be able to provide certain services to you.
You may update your account preferences at any time by visiting your account page and choosing the Edit option.
City And Press does not provide any personally identifiable information to these third-party ad servers or ad networks without your consent or except as part of a specific program or feature for which you will have the ability to opt-in or opt-out.